Southern Packaging Plastic Bottle Division
Stock Bottles & Custom Designs
Our Southern Packaging Plastic Bottle division offers a complete line of stock bottle molds from 2oz to 2.5 gallon (10 liter). We offer custom labeling with customer furnished labels or labels that we source locally.
Southern Packaging, and our affiliates manufacture bottles throughout the Southwest providing product at geographic locations that are close to our customers to minimize freight costs.
Many customers require custom bottles, drawing, and a model for an idea for a new product. We have our local design center ready to provide our customer the finished idea or bottle, from an idea, through the drawing stage, to the finished model stage of the project.
We specialize in:
- Manufacture of all H.D.P. E. bottles-bottles in high density as well as low density
- P.E. T bottles available in 4oz-8oz-16oz-20oz-25oz-64oz-96oz.
- Label application provided for sleeve-paper-acrylic-heat transfer-and silk screening.
- Fluorination available in level # 1 thru level # 5.
- All bottles available with interchangeable necks to accommodate our customer’s neck and cap preference
- Maintain cap inventory as specified for specific customers.
- Provide custom boxes, and packaging as needed ie: specific bulk box sizes as well as reshipper boxes.
- Maintain stock inventory as specified and agreed to with customer min/max
- Continue always as the “Low cost producer” in the bottle industry.
Hight Quality Plastic Bottles From Paragon Packaging
Distributor of Paragon Packaging
Southern Packaging represents Paragon Packaging. If your company needs high quality plastic bottle packaging to meet your products needs then you have come to the right place.
Paragon Packaging initially started as a silk screener of plastic bottles in 1985 to meet the needs of the janitorial industry. In the 1990’s we took things a bit further and began manufacturing plastic bottles.
Today’s business focus meets the needs of various industries and markets -from large Fortune 500 companies to small local entrepeneurs with great ideas. We currently serve the paint, specialty chemical, janitorial, pool and spa, bottle distributors and various food products industries.
Industrial Plastic Bottles from Paragon Packaging
80014 Gallon - Industrial
- MATERIAL: HDPE
- NECK FINISH: 38-400
- WEIGHT: 120 GRAMS
- BOTTLE HEIGHT: 11 3/4"
- PANEL HEIGHT: 5 1/4"
- DIAMETER: 6"
- CAPACITY: 128 OUNCES 6"
- SILKSCREEN DIMENSIONS: 4 1/2" HEIGHT X 17 " WIDTH
- CASE PACK: BULK - 48 EA., 6/1, 4/1
- UNIT PACK, BULK - 48 EA., 6/1, 4/1 192 EA
Gallon Slant Handle
- Material: HDPE Case Pack, Bulk: N/A
- Neck Finish: 38-400, 63-485 Unit Pack, Bulk: 265 Ea.
- Tray Pack
- Nominal Weight: 145 GRAMS
- Bottle Height: 10"
- Panel Height: 5-1/4"
- Diameter: Capacity: 128 OUNCES
|Who Uses Bulk Bags?
There are a great and varied range of uses for FIBC's. Many applications are in industrial uses such as for the storage of powder based and bulk product:
- Food Industry - Sugar, Salt, Flour, Dextrose, Starch, Food Additives
- Chemical Industry
- Construction Industry
- Agricultural Industry - Seed, Grain, Popcorn, Seeds, Nuts, Potatoes
- Crushed Stone, Sand, Gravel, Cement Industry, Clay
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Plastics Industry - Absorbent Polymer, Resin, Pellets, Etc.
- Mining Industry
- Steel - Rebar Industry and Specialty Minerals
- Hazardous Materials Industry
- Your Industry!
- Learn more about FBICs
|It's Not Always a Smooth Ride!
Dunnage bags eliminate damage to goods caused by cargo shifts during transportation. They are placed in the voids in a load and then inflated with compressed air. This results in a load that is securely locked in place against other pallets or the inside wall of the container, preventing any movement.
Dunnage Bag FAQs & Details
SOUTHERN PACKAGING, LP
6800 FM 157 North
Venus, TX 76084